4' 10" x 8' 7" A beautiful and colorful “distressed” Turkish Oushak area rug artistically woven in the late 1800s in turquoise, green, and cranberry red colors. This Oushak rug has a geometric design with a series of medallions set in a beautiful abrash turquoise blue/green color field with medallions in blue, brown, and yellow colors. The primary border is a beautiful rich cranberry red color with geometric designs in red, blue, yellow, green, and blue colors surrendered on one side with a pale yellow and on the other side a beautiful green minor border. A wonderful item to bring the sense of "passed time and patina" to any design.
- Dimensions: 4' 10" x 8' 7"
- Date of Manufacture: 4th Quarter of the 1800s
- Place of Origin: Anatolia
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation with natural dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use. Distressed