2’ 6" x 4’ 1" The beautiful Anatolian Kilim from the late 1800s. The Anatolian kilim has geometric designs that radiate out from the center each with a different background color including ivory, pink, red, yellow and brown.. The earth tone colors produced by the use of vegetable dyes add to the beauty of this vintage Anatolian kilim. It has a beautiful border that frames the design. The colors include various shades of blue, yellow, light pink, and brown. The size, design, and colors in this kilim makes it ideal as a wall art to be displayed.
- Dimensions: 2’ 6" x 4’ 1"
- Date of Manufacture: 4th Quarter of the 1800s
- Place of Origin: Anatolia
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation with natural organic vegetable dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use