3’ 7” x 6’ 2” A Borjalou Kazak rug from the south-central Caucasus. It has a beautiful village design of small medallions set in an abrash blue color field. The border of this Barjalou Kazak has a star design in colors of cream, green, brown, and rust which adds to the uniqueness of this rug. A wonderful piece of fine handwoven village creation to bring beauty and art to any space.
- Dimensions: 3’ 7” x 6’ 2”
- Date of Manufacture: 4th Quarter of the 1800s
- Place of Origin: Caucasus
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation with natural vegetable dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Product inquires or to make an offer