4' 4″ x 10' 5" A Northwest Persia village runner has a design similar to the Lenkoran rugs from the Caucasus. The distinct and bold design in this Northwest Persia runner is made of three medallions in a variation of "crab" form is set in an abrash blue/green field. The use of vegetable dyes and the variation in colors known as "abrash" adds to the uniqueness and beauty of this runner.
- Dimensions: 4' 4″ x 10' 5"
- Date of Manufacture: 2nd Quarter of the 1900s
- Place of Origin: NW, Persia
- Material: Wool pile on a cotton foundation with vegetable dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Product inquires or to make an offer