3’ 11” x 5’ 9” The essence of “American Folk Art” shown in this vintage Hooked Rug. This early 20th-century hand-hooked rug shows folk art and what was done by individuals in their homes. A beautiful flower bouquet in the center of the field is framed by flowers on the border. The use of natural color and the simple design adds to the beauty of this vintage Hooked Rug in our Americana Collection.
- Dimensions: 3’ 11” x 5’ 9”
- Date of Manufacture: 1st Quarter of the 1900s
- Place of Origin: American
- Material: Wool pile on a burlap foundation
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Product ID: 1152