3’ 1" x 4’ 10” A Kurdish Camelhair in the "Prayer" rug design from NW Persia similar to the design of rugs from the Caucasus region. The camelhair field of the rug has three main designs. There is a border surrounding the main field in beautiful pistachio color. The color can be seen better in the photo of the rug. The green natural dye color is very difficult to produce and is very sensitive to light. We also love the purple color in the rug. The simplicity in the design and the minimalist form make this an ideal rug to be used on the wall as display art.
- Dimensions: 3’ 1" x 4’ 10”
- Date of Manufacture: 1st Quarter of the 1900s
- Place of Origin: NW Persia
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation with organic vegetable dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Product inquires or to make an offer