3' 10" x 5' 7" A beautiful handwoven Anatolian rug is in prayer design format with natural vegetable dyes. This Turkish Village rug has designs and colors similar to village rugs from the Caucasus. The two central medallions are set on a purple color background. The center also has a beautiful abrash blue color. The primary border is a brick-red color with a geometric design. Acquired from a San Francisco collector.
- Dimensions: 3' 10" x 5' 7"
- Date of Manufacture: 4th Quarter 19th Century
- Place of Origin: Anatolia
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation with natural vegetable dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use