17″ x 17″ x 5” Pillow made from antique Caucasian Soumak rug woven in the 4th quarter of the 1800s in the southern region of the Caucasus mountains. The rug has retained its beautiful design and colors. The Soumak rug is on one side of the vintage pillow with textile fabric on the backside. More importantly, it is excellent to repurpose and recycle material and put it to new use. Not only do we reuse some antique woven art in the process we also reduce the carbon footprint and help the climate.
- Dimensions: 17″ x 17″ x 5”
- Date of Manufacture: 4th Quarter of the 1800s
- Place of Origin: Caucasus
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation with organic vegetable dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use