4’ 10” x 8’ 8” A Kurdish kilim from NW Persia from the early 1900s. This tribal or village woven kilim is astonishingly beautiful with an ultra-modern design. It is difficult to imagine how the creators of such a wonderful piece came up with the design some one hundred years ago! Such Kilims are some of the most desirable and collectible kilims in the world. The range of the colors include brilliant yellow, turquoise blue, green, brown, French blue, red, and ivory. The kilim would be a wonderful piece on any floor or as a wall art tapestry.
- Dimensions: 4’ 10” x 8’ 8”
- Date of Manufacture: Early 1900s
- Place of Origin: NW Persia
- Material: Wool pile on a cotton foundation with natural vegetable dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Product inquires or to make an offer