2' x 2' x 6" (each) A pair of storage bags that when attached together become a saddlebag that the nomadic tribal people used as they move their camps. These bags were woven in the early 1900s by the tribes in SE Persia. The bags are ideal as wall art or to be used as a pair of large floor cushions or pillows.
- Dimensions: 2' x 2' x 6" (each)
- Date of Manufacture: Early 1900s
- Place of Origin: SE Persia
- Material: Wool on a wool foundation
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Product inquires or to make an offer