9’ 3” x 11’ 6” A rare masterpiece from Northwest Persia from the mid-1800s! The "Tree of Life" design in this Serapi rug is set in a very rare blue field color. The use of natural vegetable dyes and the variations in the colors (abrash) add to the beauty of the rug. Truly a piece of art to be displayed and enjoyed for generations.
- Dimensions: 9’ 3” x 11’ 6”
- Date of Manufacture: 3rd Quarter, 19th Century
- Place of Origin: NW Persia
- Material: Wool pile on a cotton foundation
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use