3’ 5” x 4’ 8” Antique Caucasian Shirvan Rug in Pale French Blue, Ivory and Chocolate Colors. This beautiful Shirvan village area rug was woven in the Azerbaijan region of the southern Caucasus. The Shirvan area rug has a triple medallion design in earth tones colors including a pale French blue, ivory and chocolate colors. The border is a geometric design in pale blue, yellow set in an ivory color background. It is a delightful area rug with a very sought-after earth tones color palette and wonderful design.
- Dimensions: 3’ 5” x 4’ 8”
- Date of Manufacture: 4th Quarter of the 1800s
- Place of Origin: Azerbaijan, Caucasus
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Product inquires or to make an offer