3’ 6” x 4’ 9” One of the rarest Caucasian Shirvan rugs from the late 1800s! The Shirvan Perpedil rugs usually come in a dark blue field. It is extremely rare to find one like this rug woven in a cream color field. The beautiful "Kufic" design border in dark blue adds to the beauty of the rug. A true masterpiece of village weaving from the Caucasus mountains.
- Dimensions: 3’ 6” x 4’ 9”
- Date of Manufacture: 4th Quarter 19th Century
- Place of Origin: Caucasus
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Product inquires or to make an offer