3’ 9” x 9' 3” The beautiful runner from the Gendje region of the southern Caucasus has a full pile and retains its beautiful colors. The Gendje runners have geometric designs in slanted rows with designs changing from one row to another.
- Dimensions: 3’ 9” x 9' 3”
- Date of Manufacture: 4th Quarter of the 1800s
- Place of Origin: Caucasus
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation with natural vegetable dyes
- Condition: Reduced in length, otherwise in very good overall condition.
Product ID: 1405