4’ 7” X 7’ 10” A beautiful Kazak area rug is woven in the 3rd quarter of the 1800s. The artistry and craftsmanship are clearly visible in the use of high-quality materials and dyes. The rug has a very unique and desirable abrash French blue field color which is the result of using natural organic dyes that have over time developed these beautiful hues.
- Dimensions: 4’ 7” X 7’ 10”
- Date of Manufacture: 3rd Quarter of the 1800s
- Place of Origin: Caucasus
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation with natural organic dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use