4’ 4” x 5’ 6” The antique Horse Saddle blankets are becoming extremely collectible and are now used as wall tapestries for display. The beautiful horse cover from the Kurdistan area of Persia has a cream color field and a combination of reds and greens in the border It is great as a wall hanging to showcase the mastery of color and design and also bring a piece of the old-time village and tribal way of life into your home.
- Dimensions: 4’ 4” x 5’ 6”
- Date of Manufacture: 1st Quarter of the 1900s
- Place of Origin: NW Persia
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation with organic vegetable dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use