4' 4" x 6' 5" A beautiful Anatolian Lakik prayer rug from the late 1800s. The Ladik village rug has beautiful colors because of the use of natural vegetable dyes. This Turkish prayer rug is truly a collector's rug. From a private San Francisco collection.
- Dimensions: 4' 4" x 6' 5"
- Date of Manufacture: 4th Quarter 19th Century
- Place of Origin: Anatolia
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation with natural vegetable dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Product inquires or to make an offer