3’ 2” x 9’ 6” The rug from the Kurdish region of the Northwest Persian in the Mina Khani (rosettes pattern) has a beautiful combination of colorful flowers throughout. The abrash blue color in the main field shows the traditional way the village weavers dyed the wool. These natural colors gradually change over time to result in this beautiful effect. The white color border makes the field stand out and adds to the beauty of the design and use of colors. This Kurdish runner will bring beauty to the space that it is displayed.
- Dimensions: 3’ 2” x 9’ 6”
- Date of Manufacture: 4th Quarter of the 1800s
- Place of Origin: NW Persia
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation with natural vegetable dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Product inquires or to make an offer