8' 1" x 11' 4" This Heriz Serapi from the early 1900s has a special uniqueness in having an allover design which makes this an extremely desirable room-size rug. The madder color field with a stylized floral vinery is within an indigo palmette and vine border. The range and variety of colors in this rug are truly astonishing. The beautiful Heriz Serapi rug has bright natural dye colors and a large leaf design in bright colors of blue, pink, red, yellow, green, French blue, baby blue, olive green, cream, and many more colors throughout the field and border.
- Dimensions: 8' 1" x 11' 4"
- Date of Manufacture: 1st Quarter of the 1900s
- Place of Origin: NW Persia
- Material: Wool pile on a cotton foundation with organic vegetable dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use