3’ 1” X 5’ 1” A vintage handwoven Caucasian Kazak area rug from the late 1800s. The rug has a three medallions design set in a rich and brilliant red color field The medallions are in royal blue and yellow colors. The border is in a cream color with multicolor geometric designs in yellow, blue, green, and red colors throughout.
- Dimensions: 3’ 6” X 4’ 1”
- Date of Manufacture: 4th Quarter of the 1800s
- Place of Origin: Caucasus
- Material: Wool pile on a cotton foundation with natural organic dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use