1’ 11” X 2’ 10” A beautiful handwoven Persian Karajeh area rug from the 2nd quarter of the 1900s. The rug has a traditional Karajeh design of 3 medallions design set in a cream color field with the medallions in green and red colors. The rug has a beautiful border and is in a navy blue color.
- Dimensions: 1’ 11” X 2’ 10”
- Date of Manufacture: 2nd Quarter of the 1900s
- Place of Origin: NW Persia
- Material: Wool pile on a cotton foundation with natural organic dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use