4’ 9” x 7’ 1” The beautiful Caucasian Kazak comes with three medallions with abrash green and blue colors throughout the design. The medallions are set in rich red field color. The Kazak village rugs are world-renowned and sought after because of the wonderful design and the brilliant colors of vegetable dyes. The border has large design forms in yellow, green, white colors. Truly a masterpiece in design and color use. The rug is in wonderful condition.
- Dimensions: 4’ 9” x 7’ 1”
- Date of Manufacture: 4th Quarter of the 1800s
- Place of Origin: Caucasus
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation with natural vegetable dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Product inquires or to make an offer