4’ 9” x 7’ 1” A beautiful late 19th century Caucasian Kazak with three medallions with wonderful abrash green and blue colors throughout the design set in an antique red background. The border has large design forms in red, yellow, green, ivory colors set in a navy blue background. The Kazak village rugs are world-renowned and sought after because of the wonderful design and the brilliant colors of vegetable dyes. Truly a masterpiece in design and color use. The rug is in wonderful condition and would bring a great accent to any design.
- Dimensions: 4’ 9” x 7’ 1”
- Date of Manufacture: 4th Quarter of the 1800s
- Place of Origin: Caucasus
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation with natural vegetable dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use