3’ 8” x 9’ 5” The camelhair Kurdish runners are some of the most sought after by homeowners and interior design professionals who appreciate the rarity and the beauty of such fine tribal weavings.. The Kurdish Camelhair runner comes with a number of geometric forms in the body containing blue, pink, red and green colors. The main border is on white background with geometric forms. The additional animal forms throughout the main field add to the beauty of this village carpet.
- Dimensions: 3’ 8” x 9’ 5”
- Date of Manufacture: 4th Quarter of the 1800s
- Place of Origin: NW Persia
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation with natural vegetable dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Product inquires or to make an offer