4’ 2” x 5’ 7” The Neriz rug from the Afshar tribes in Southern Persia. This is one of the rarest tribal rugs and most sought-after today. This Afshar Neriz rug has a beautiful all-over paisley design set in a cream color field. The border is a pale brick color with paisley designs throughout.
- Dimensions: 4’ 2” x 5’ 7”
- Date of Manufacture: 4th Quarter of the 1800s
- Place of Origin: NW Persia
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation with natural vegetable dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use