3' 3" x 5' 7" A beautiful Turkish Bergama carpet in geometric design format with three medallions with natural vegetable dyes. The Turkish Bergama has a beautiful abrash blue color in the field and an alternating blue and red design on the border. Part of a private San Fransico collection.
- Dimensions: 3' 3" x 5' 7"
- Date of Manufacture: 4th Quarter 19th Century
- Place of Origin: Anatolia
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation with natural vegetable dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use