3' 9" x 4' 7" A beautiful Turkish village rug from the Anatolia region in prayer design format with natural vegetable dyes. The rug design and color palate resemble the Kazak Eagle design from the Caucasus region. The two beautiful "Eagle" medallions are set in an abrash blue color field. This Turkish village rug was part of a private San Francisco collection.
- Dimensions: 3' 9" x 4' 7"
- Date of Manufacture: 4th Quarter 19th Century
- Place of Origin: Anatolia
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation with natural vegetable dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use