3' 10" x 11' 6" A beautiful and colorful Karabagh runner from the Caucasus region from the early 1900s. The Karabagh runner is in a geometric design with a series of medallions set in a beautiful magenta color field with medallions in blue, brown-orange colors. The border is dark blue with a paisley chain pattern throughout the border with other colors throughout.
- Dimensions: 3' 10" x 11' 6"
- Date of Manufacture: 1st Quarter of the 1900s
- Place of Origin: Armenia, Caucasus
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation with natural dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Product inquires or to make an offer