4’ 3” x 7’ 6” A beautiful Kazak rug from the late 1800s. The uniqueness is in the design and the use of the colors especially the green color in the border which is extremely rare. The main field contains geometric forms in pink, blue, yellow, red, and other colors. Two narrow white borders bring the whole design together.
- Dimensions: 4’ 3” x 7’ 6”
- Date of Manufacture: 4th Quarter of the 1800s
- Place of Origin: Caucasus
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation with natural vegetable dyes
- Condition: Distressed. Wear consistent with age and use
Product ID: 1398