4’ 3” x 6’ 4” This persimmon toned collectible Fachralo Kazak prayer rug presents a totally unique version of this style. It has a beautiful village design. The border in this Fachralo Kazak rug is abrash green/blue color which adds to the uniqueness of this masterpiece of Caucasian weaving. A wonderful piece of fine handwoven village creation to bring beauty and art to any space.
- Dimensions: 4’ 3” x 6’ 4”
- Date of Manufacture: 4th Quarter of the 1800s
- Place of Origin: Caucasus
- Material: Wool pile on a wool foundation with natural vegetable dyes
- Condition: Wear consistent with age and use
Product inquires or to make an offer